Growing a successful design business is hard work. There's so much to do and so little time to get it all done. Not to mention, the actual design work.
The good news is that we're here to help!
We're Krista and Kory, the duo behind the Get Back To Design podcast. In our weekly episodes, we'll share things like:
- How to streamline your design business to make everything run smoothly and keep things easy on yourself
- Strategies you can use to find new clients
- How to keep past clients coming back for more
- Tips for setting yourself apart from the competition
- Why your designs need a strategy and purpose behind them
- How to ensure your designs get your clients real results
- Everything you need to know about outsourcing your development work
- How to know when you're ready to bring on help
- Our favorite tips for keeping our clients happy
- How we run our own businesses
- And a whole lot more
To dive in and listen to us chat about your favorite topics head on over to iTunes. While you're there, remember to subscribe and leave us a review if you like what you hear!
More About Us
Designer + Coach for Designers
Hey! I’m Kory, a creative coach and designer for passionate women looking to make things happen with their dreams. It’s my mission to support and encourage you while you’re working toward those not-so-crazy dreams of yours. I want you to feel excited and inspired to take on your goals and go after your dreams with a wild heart each and every day.
I’m currently based in St. Marys, Georgia, where I live with my silly husband and my not-so-little office assistant, Zoey. When I’m not working with passionate women or behind the scenes on my business, you can find me binge watching the newest show on Netflix with my guy, or running around the house with Zoey.
WordPress Developer + Website Strategist
Hey! I’m Krista, and I’m a WordPress developer who specializes in collaborating with passionate designers to craft strategic websites that directly support their client's goals, while helping them ditch the tech and spend more time on design. Through WordPress development and website strategy consulting, I'll help you create websites your clients will love for years to come!
My husband and I live in a gorgeous apartment in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. When I can pull myself away from my laptop you’ll find me riding four-wheelers with my family, spending time at the gym, eating far too much pizza and ice cream, and buying every pink object in site.